Massage Therapy Ethics On-Line Continuing Education Class - 4 CE's
You Save: $5.00 (13 %)
This online workshop is NCBTMB approved for 4 continuing education hours. Most states accept NCBTMB accredited courses. You may confirm this with your local massage therapy board.
Ethical Guidelines for Massage Therapists – Home Study
NCBTMB approved for 4 CE Hours
This on-line Ethics Course meets the Massage License renewal requirement for 4 CE hours of ethics. The entire class can be finished on-line on your computer or other mobile device. Exam and survey are automated.
Professional Ethics guide and inform the individual massage therapist and the massage industry through understanding and obeying state laws and requirements, setting standards for education and the practice of massage therapy, promoting professionalism, defining right and wrong conduct and demonstrating respect for every client.
- Key Definitions
- History of Ethics in medicine – a look at the Hippocratic Oath
- Examine the eight principles which form the basis for the code of ethics in the massage therapy industry
- Code of ethics for massage therapists
- Define scope of practice and discuss how it is formulated
- Define professional boundaries
- Define transference and counter transference
Once you purchase the online class - you will receive an email (usually within a few hours) with a link and log in information for your workshop and exam. Call 610 834 3992 if you have any questions or email us at email@example.com